Assist of Local citizen only
1. Mew MRP Passport application.
2. Renewal of Passport.
3. Correction of your passport.
2.Visa Renewal or Extention.
3.Guide to all side of Bangladesh.
Procedure for registration
(1) The registration report shall be presented by a foreigner who enters Bangladesh within 7 days of his arrival, at such time and place and to such authority as may be appointed by the
Registration Officer of the port or other place of arrival;
(2) The Registration Officer or other authority as aforesaid to whom the Registration report is presented shall issue to the foreigner a temporary Certificate of Registration in Form C and the foreigner shall thereafter comply with the conditions set out in that Form.
(3) Every foreigner presenting a Registration report shall furnish to the Registration Officer such information as may be in his possession for the purpose of satisfying the said officer as to the accuracy of the particulars specified therein and shall, on being required so to do, sign the Registration report in the presence of the said Officer and shall thereupon be entitled to receive from the said officer a Certificate of Registration on Part II of Form B:
List of documents & late fee structure
List of documents that are required at the time of registration with the Foreigners Registration Offices in Bangladesh is given below.
A late fee is required for being late for more than 7 days, the fee structure is as below
Late registration of foreign nationals:
(i) Taka 2000/- (Two thousand) after expiry of
(ii) Taka 5000/- (Five thousand) after expiry of
The late fee needs to be deposited at Bangladesh bank or Sonali Bank, in reference to deposit Code 1-2275-0000-2681. A copy of the treasury Challan (deposit slip) must be submitted with the registration form to the concerned officer.
Issuance of Travel permit & Exit permission
At present registration facilities are not provided at the airport. Registration is done in the offices of Special branch, City Special branch & District Special branch. Infrastructure development to facilitate registration at ZIA International airport is under process.